Hi There

I've used LibreOffice succesfully now for the last two years (I think), ever since I found out OpenOffice was being managed and taken over by Oracle. I also migrated to it under Windows due to it becoming the standard in Ubuntu Linux, may main O/S of choice.

No problems to date until today, I downloaded the latest version for my language along with the ZA Help pack - LibO_3.5.1_Win_x86_install_multi for Windows 7 64bit. I start the installation process as normal, and select and deselect the features I want and don't want, and 1/3 of the install in, I get a failed .CAB error, see supplied screen grabs. I've stopped my malware, I checked and cleaned my system and I've downloaded the file three times, one of the downloads done at a friends house an hour away from my home this morning. All with the same results, also my friend's system produces the same resulting errors upon attempting an install, so I think there is a damaged file on the servers.

If I "Abort" the programs rolls back and shuts down, "Retry" just ends up coming back to the error screen, and if "Ignore" then another screen appears, as below with an error code. I would appreciate it if you could look at this.

Regards