On 03/30/2012 10:19 AM, Marc Paré wrote:
Hi Tim

Le 2012-03-30 09:49, webmaster-Kracked_P_P a écrit :

Well there is an error there.
Instead of 0115GS34-KeyboardShortcuts.odt [.pdf link as well]

The 3.4.x branch version is the same link for the 3.3.x branch:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/0/00/0115GS3-KeyboardShortcuts.odt

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/f/fd/0115GS3-KeyboardShortcuts.pdf

<http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/0/00/0115GS3-KeyboardShortcuts.odt>This
is not the same for any other file listed for the 3.4.x branch. They all
are
"GS34" instead of "GS3".

It appears that there has been no editing of the file to make it over
for 3.4.x.

Should you not be reporting this on the documentation list?

Marc

I am not on the documentation list.
I just do not need to deal with another list right now.

I did report it on the website list, telling them that the link was wrong, but no replies.

I checked the "Full" book for the 3.4.x line and it does not seen to indicate, like the separate chapter does, that it was for version 3.3. But there is no link for the Keyboard Shortcuts for the 3.4.x line, just a repeat of the 3.3.x one.

SO
I hope that someone would notice my reporting on the website list, and here, that there is a problem. The only thing I deal with for the documentation, is download it and add the new/updates to the DVD project list. Right now I have a "red X icon" in the placement of any chapters that have not been published for the 3.4.x/3.5.x line. I hope all those "red X icons" will be removed before I am ready to publish the NA-DVD 3.5.2 .iso file. I am updating as many of the "extras" as I can before that happens [extensions, open-source packages, and other non-LO-installs].

To be frank, I get 200-500 emails a day to wade through in the various Thunderbird in-basket-folders. I do not need to add LO Documentation list to my current daily intake of emails. 80% of what I get now it either spam or not something I want to deal with. Since I am not involved with the documentation project, per say, I do not think I should be on that list.