Try the template page for the North American DVD, as well as looking at the Template Center that LO has.

http://libreoffice-na.us/English-3.4-installs/templates.html

http://templates.libreoffice.org/template-center

In the NA-DVD page, there are a few label templates here that use with OOo years ago, when I used it instead of MSO. There use to be an EXE file that added a "special" template manager to the Windows OOo, along with more templates, but I do not know if it ever worked with OOo 3.0.0.

When I stated about using a .doc template, that is what is easiest to find. Having places, like WordLabel, having .odt templates are getting easier to find. I hate sites that give you only .docx templates. That is not the best type of site to use.

The thing I tend to do is save working files of label that work for the size/shape needs I had [back when I was doing them more]. Then I would just edit the labels to the new design.

Having the option to do the New/Label is good, but you really need to know pretty EXACT dimensions for the margins of the paper, as well as the label size. THEN, you have to worry about your printer's print margins. I have 3 working printers within arm's reach and I would not like to try to create all my needed labels with the New/Labels option. Actually, I tend to stick with Avery templates, if I can get then.

To be honest, if you go and do a search for purchasing labels for your size, the package for those labels generally keep an up-to-date idea where you can get a template for your label or paper type. I have some "tent cards" that have preprinted backgrounds and the company has specific templates for each and every paper style and decoration. Finding a site that has your specific label paper needs should also have where to get the needed template for those labels.

To be honest, if you can search on a company's specific label sheet number, it would be easier. Every one of my packages of labels have a "compare to Avery" reference number. So it is easy to search Google for sites that might have templates for these labels, other than Avery itself. If the label sheets are still in production, then there should be a ready made template for it.
<http://libreoffice-na.us/English-3.4-installs/templates.html>