Date: prev next · Thread: first prev next last
2012 Archives by date, by thread · List index

I have a odt file that I use mail merge to print to a pdf file. When I went to print the list I 
should have gotten 371 pages but I got 401 pages. I am using a odb file as a source which 
links to a very simple text file with one field. The text file has 371 entries and the odb shows 
371 items. When I open the odt file and view data sources, select the source and click the 
arrow to go to the last entry is shows 371 of 371. I select print and yes to merge fields but 
when I click the arrow to show the last entry is shows 401 of 401??? I can scroll down to 
about record 40 and see a bunch of entries are being duplicated.

I deleted the odb file and created a new one but got the same result.

Does anyone know how to fix this or is this another bug that needs to be filed.

libreoffice 3.5.1

Ron Gregor

For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to:
Posting guidelines + more:
List archive:
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted


Privacy Policy | Impressum (Legal Info) | Copyright information: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images on this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2). "LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use thereof is explained in our trademark policy.