Hi :)
Even tho it is a new install it might be worth seeing if renaming the User Profile fixes the
problem.  There might be some odd settings even in a new install
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/UserProfile

Note that the pathname has changed slightly in 3.5.x branch, from
.libreoffice
to .config/.libreoffice
(i think.) but the rest of the path stays the same.

Regards from
Tom :)