Hi, I've had problems with Libreoffice on 3 separate computers running Fedora 13, 15, and 16. When I'd bring up Libreoffice, I would get a "central configuration" error. Google tells me this occurs when separate libreoffice installations exist. This was not the case as far as I can tell, but all 3 computers have upgraded from past distributions in which open office was running. Removing libreoffice via yum, or deleting the ~/.libreoffice directory didn't help, but I could run it from the command line via**sudo libreoffice.

So, I've downloaded the 3.5 versions directly from Libreoffice, and tried to install them on my Fedora 16 computer, after removing version 3.4. Installation seemed successful, but I get this problem:

    $ libreoffice3.5
    Xlib:  extension "RANDR" missing on display ":0".
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'com::sun::star::uno::RuntimeException'

If I run it under 'sudo', it works fine. Can anyone help me to get this running under normal user mode? Presumably I need to set some permissions somewhere, but I'm not sure where.

Thanks!

-Bob