Hi :)
I thought it was a neat summary of the differences between LO and OOo.  It might need a bit of
re-working if you want to use it is an intro to your page.  It's not exactly Wordsworth tho so i
wouldn't create a whole new page for it!  I think a very very brief intro is the main thing that is
missing from your page.

Actually i don't think it's the differences that are important.  It's the similarities.  I think
it's important for people to know that they can try one and if they don't like it then trying the
other is easy and that there are other similar options if they don't like either of them.  It's
only by trying one or the other that people gives people a better understanding of exactly what
they are looking for.

That is the biggest difference between LO&OOo and MS Office.  What if you kinda like MS Office but
need something only a little different?  There is nothing.  Whereas around OOo&LO there is a whole
eco-system a true market place of competing products.  Co-operative competition.

I think that is more important than knowing the precise details of differences at any point in
time.  However i still think that having a list is rather cool :)
Regards from
Tom :)