To Whom It May Concern,

I would like help with Tables in Libre Docs please as I am used to doing my
account in Microsoft Office but would like to change to Linux and use all
Open Source software.   I have found an optimal way of doing my accounts in
Office 2010; what I do is I use an XL spreadsheet to do the calculations
(see attached Client X's Tax Invoice.xls), then what I do is use Select All,
Copy and then Paste the data into a Microsoft Office document.  I then use
Select All again, go that the Table Icon and select All Borders and it draws
a Table for me (see attached Client X - Account - Mark 2).

I note that I do not appear to be able to use the same nor find an
equivalent procedure in Libre Docs.  I can copy and paste the speadsheet
(see Client X Spreadsheet) into a document (see Client X Libre Docs - Mark
2) but there is no provision for drawing the borders.   Also, what I get is
unwanted space below that I cannot delete.

Would you please advise me whether an analogous procedure exists in Libre
Office and if so how I can achieve an identical (or so close that only an
expert could tell the difference) effect in Libre Office as I want all of my
documents to be homogeneous?

Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards,

Rochelle Macredie