Are you on a laptop?  Your function keys may have as default actions the control of laptop display
functions and other provisions.  (These are usually signified by a variety of symbols.)

Usually, there is a way to obtain the F4 key function.  If the legend is in blue, look for a blue
Fn key down in the bottom row of the keyboard.  Hold that key depressed and then press the F4 key,
then release them both.

 - Dennis