I am very sceptical about the so-called benefits of
releasing on a strict time-schedule.
The process seems to favour new features over bug fixes.
I thought the old way was better - release it when it's ready.

However, it seems to be the way things are at present,
so I guess we have to live with it!

cheers,

Chris

Chris Morgan