Hi Koen,

Koen van Steekelenburg schrieb:
Dear mailinglistreaders,

How can I put two series of data(all happening in the same period of time
but on different times and dates) in one chart with the lines between the
dots not being interupted.
 I have a list of dates+times in column A. In
column B I have values of those dates+times. In column C I have another
list of dates+times and in column D the values that belong to the
dates+times in column C. How can I display those two series of data in one
chart while there will still be lines between the dots of the first series
and lines between the dots of the second series?

Use an XY-chart with sub type "Lines Only", uncheck "First Column as Label" and select the data series manually in dialog page "data series".

Kind regards