Thanks for your answer Jay,

Before LO 3.5 I was using LO 3.4.5 with no problems and with no crashes before. Besides, before sending the question, I repaired the installation to test if the first set-up had any problems with the same result and so, I reinstall LO 3.4.5 and it works perfectly. Do you think that the complete removal of LO 3.4.5 with Revo Uninstaller could resolve the problem?

Thanks in advance and kind regards.
ENRIQUE FERNÁNDEZ