On 02/10/2012 09:41 AM, Tinkerer wrote:
I have found Write2epub.
All the extensions are on a disc downloaded from Kracked Press.

I thought I would try it for converting Libre User Guides to epub format for
the iPad.
I may not have set it up correctly, but just using the extension as
supplied, I failed.
The staus bar along the bottom showed converting images and this took about
10 seconds.
It then started to convert text. The bar progressed about an inch across the
bottom, then it stopped.
An hour later and it was still stationary.
In the Documents folder, a folder had been created using the same name with
WE2_folder added
There was also a a file with the same name plus WE2_odt
I tried to convert a smaller single page odt file with exactly the same
result.

Using LO 3.5rc3 neither Export as PDF or Writer2epub works on my Mac 10.7.2

Tink.
Sorry
Last time I tried Write2epub with LO it worked. If it does not work with the newest version, then I will have to think about what I am going to do.

I have not tried 3.5.x yet.
Also, I use Ubuntu and Windows.  I have not access to Mac.