Hi Beth,

Not sure if you mean that you attached the .oxt, the list doesn't allow
attachments and stripped it out if you did.

For future reference, you can add an attachment to an email and then
include both the list address and a direct address for someone - the
list will strip it out, the direct address recipient will receive it.

//drew