On Wed, 2012-02-08 at 19:18 +0100, Regina Henschel wrote:
Hi Eduardo,

Eduardo Maldonado schrieb:
Hi all.

I have created two templates, one for impress, one for writer.

I have put the impress template in $LO_INST/Basis/share/template/es/presnt,
and when I say "new press from template" I see my template, with every
user. Well, thats good.

I don't find where put the writer template for have the same efect: new
writer document, from a template... and I don't have my template.

Yes, the same question all world do. But I don't find the response.

The $user_directory/..../template is not good for me, because it's for a
masive installation, and I need do default modifications.

The path, where LO looks for templates are set in Tools > Options >
LibreOffice > Paths > Template. If you will stick to the predefined
path, then you must put your own template under that path. Files, which
are immediately in that folder are shown in the category "My Templates".
If you put your template into a subfolder, the subfolder is shown as
category and you will find your template there. A sub-sub-folder will
not be shown in the category, so you need a flat hierarchy.

Kind regards
Regina

     The path he needs to use ends in .../template/common because his LO
installation is on a server. This permits people from other computers to
use LO and the same templates.
     If templates are placed in the common folder, they will not be
seen. A folder must first be created in the common folder and the
templates placed in the created folder. (See my earlier post.)
     There is another path for templates which is in the user's LO
folder. This path ends in .../user/template. Templates placed in the
template folder of this path will be seen. Templates in this path are
only visible on one computer which is why this path would not work for
him.

--Dan