2012/2/2 Tom Davies <tomdavies04@yahoo.co.uk>:
Hi :)
Ouch.  I don't know how to get rid of the comma :(  Is it even possible?  I have a feeling that
it would involve a horribly complicated line continuing after the NNNN in order to try to get it
to do a backspace.  Even if it's possible it's likely to be best avoided.

I had no comma, but I did some fiddling with it and found that there
is a comma if the language is set to English (US). Language set to
English (Great Britain) does not produce a comma, nor does Swedish (my
default language).

Anyway, English (US) NNNN displays ”wednesday,” but NNN displays only
”wednesday”, so that's probably how to get rid of the comma, if there
is one…

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg
ジョニー・ローゼンバーグ

Perhaps post a bug-report/'feature request'?
Regards from
Tom :)