Dear Tom,

We cannot insert the image and text into the original LibreOffice document,
as we receive the ready converted PDF files from the business users.
And our application (.NET exe version 3.5) does the insertion in the
received PDF files as per the business logic.

Kindly suggest any other solution/dll that can resolve the said issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Prashant Patil, Senior Software Engineer, Software ICICI-SA, 3i Infotech
Ltd.
Tel.Direct: + 91 22 4084 5767 | Email: prashant.p@ext.icicibank.com |
www.3i-infotech.com