Hi :)
I always use the csv export option and then have to play around with the formating in a
text-editor.  I am looking forwards to moving our address book off Access and onto something much
less dumb.  Address books inside email-clients worry me because of problems a few decades ago! lol,
ie does anyone remember the christmas card that forwarded itself to anyone on the receivers address
book?
Regards from
Tom :)