On Thu, 2012-01-26 at 17:09 +0000, Oldlace wrote:
Maybe I am missing the point <snip>

or not - just downloaded it a second time - it's opening without a
problem now..small difference the first downloaded file is 252K the new
one is 1.5Meg..

//drew

It has 304 records in the archived books table and  503 in the books table.
Maybe worth the time for you to try again.