Hi :)
Yes, just rename your user-profile
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/UserProfile
and/or install one of the stable versions from the proper official website
http://www.libreoffice.org/download/
and keep away from alph or beta testing unless you really want to test and try out new features
before the official release dates (like previewing a film before the box-office opening)
Regards from
Tom :)