What are the steps that I need to do with OpenOffice to do the following on
my website http://www.wirkathome.com/
I have some training lessons that have companies that I work with. When
someone signs up with the different companies, they are given their own
link. I want them to be able to give the lessons to others, and want to
make it easy for them. I want to give them an html address, tha
1. I want to create an order form where someone could place a website
address in it.
2. I then want to have that website address placed in my text
document using a field.
3. There will be a lot of different companies that they can join.
I want my links to remain the same in any of the companies
they do not want
4. I then want to give them a copy of my website that will change
my links to their links
5. I want them to be able to give that copy to their down-line..
How can I accomplish this using OpenOffice.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- [libreoffice-users] I need help creating a database for a website · John Harrison
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy