*Hi,*
* I have been using LibreOffice for sometime now and before that I used
OpenOffice as my word processing package. In OpenOffice and earlier
versions of Libre Office I was able to create new basic templates without
problem. All I had was a series of templates in either A4 or A5 sizes with
the font type and size in the name. It was very convenient and worked well.
Form some things I used A4 Constantia 12 for example and for others A5
Colibri 14 etc etc. depending on the task.*
*I now have downloaded version 3.3401 and have even tried version 3.4 in
its final format. I am no longer able to set up and save my  templates in
these two versions and am having to format each new document as I write it.
*
*I haver followed the instructions carefully as given on the help pages but
this has not resolved the issue.*
*Can you pllease help?*
*Yours sincerely,*
*David Webb