Il 13/01/2012 15:26, Stefan Dröge ha scritto:
Yes, that's true. At the moment I am testing whether the problem also
occurs when I disable hardware accelaration and font antialiasing in
LO. However as I don't know exactly what triggers the freeze, it takes
some time to verify.

Several users who reported this error had also an Intel GPU. But at
least one bug reporter used an Nvidia GPU.

- Stefan

Beign an ubuntu user, I usually search for the chipset name in
launchpad. I think that search can be useful to you even if you use
another distro, though.