On 01/12/2012 02:19 AM, Stephan Zietsman wrote:
Jay Lozier wrote:
On 01/11/2012 05:37 PM, . wrote:
How do you add a text file to a Calc sheet?

One method you could try is to create a *.txt file in Writer. Then import
the file into Calc using Insert>>Sheet from File.
[snip]
Something else you could also try is using Paste Special.  In Writer,
write some text.  Then select the text you want to insert into Calc
and *copy* it (right click -> copy, or Ctrl + c).  Then go to Calc and
*paste special* (right click -> paste special... or Ctrl + Shift + v).
 I just tried the first of the listed options (LibreOffice 3.4 Text
Document) which seems to do the job, but you're welcome to experiment
with different options.

Regards
Stephan

Man, I'm so dumb it drives me nuts!  The only option I hadn't tried was
"paste in Libreoffice document".
2 pages were pasted in and then the resulting frame holder was dragged
to make it large enough to show all of the text.

Thank you for the help!