I use Libre Office Writer as my word processor & really haven't had much in the way of problems or annoyances. However, as I am Secretary of my Odd Fellow Lodge, I at times need to write up lists of various sorts, and really do not want any pre-programmed 'wizard' or what have you deciding how things are arranged. As it is the 'numbers & bullets' function is constantly changing whatever I attempt to do to some arrangement I absolutely do not want. Please; does some one know how that can be (preferably) permanently shut off or disabled? I think I've gone through just about all the menus & settings and can not figure it out. As an example, earlier today I had to make up a listing of my lodge's members with columns for surname, first & middle name, office held, home (mail) address, phone #, & e-mail. Columns are no problem. But then, I want the list numbered --- well, wherever that particular 'gremlin' hides within the program, I would real like to have him evicted, as it were. If I missed a member and had to go back and add them in {alphabetically, by last names} why the added line gets automatically indented (throwing off all the columns!), and if I can manage to get it back where I want it, seemingly nearly any keystroke is liable to move it again.............
    I really hope that someone has an idea to help.
    Thanks ever so much for any assistance.
~George~ (Whitman MA USA)