In article <bob-825CE2.18521203012012@news.gmane.org>,
 Robert Peirce <bob@peirce-family.com> wrote:

I have a 4x6 card I need to print.  In other apps I just select 4x6.  In
LibreOffice I need to go into "Paper Handling", click "scale to fit
paper size" before I can select the 4x6 size.  When I do that, the print
size is reduced to the point of being almost unreadable.

I want to select 4x6 without changing the font size.  In Preview and
similar apps the page size is selected in the main print screen and you
don't have to go into Paper Handling.

I used LibreOffice (or OpenOffice) before to print these cards but now
it isn't working.

I found a work-around.  The printer driver doesn't have 4x6, but it has
a #10 envelope, which is 4.13 but longer than 6.  By adjusting the
document to shift the material by 1/8" I can get it to print correctly.
I then have to remember to change the printer driver back to letter!

This is a real kludge but I don't have to do it very often.  The obvious
solution is for Apple to include a 4x6 setting in its driver or for
LibreOffice to set the page size in its print dropdown.  The latter is
better since the driver will automatically reset to letter.