I would choose "relative" URLs. That way, when you want to move the pages to a different system, it will still work properly. If I created a web site with "absolute" URLs, then when I place it online, the URLs would point to file-type of URL instead of one that would be used with a domain.

a sample of a file-type or style:
file:///home/timothy/a-web-pages/godaddy-host/libreoffice-na.us/English-3.4-installs/dictionary.html