After reporting problems with Graphite and Linux Libertine, I have now found that my problems have disappeared.

Today, I installed the beta version of LO 3.5 and uninstalled my old OpenOffice 3.3. After performing those operations, I experimented with some files having Linux Libertine as the font. All of the problems I reported earlier disappeared. I tried the documents in both LO 3.5 beta and LO 3.4.4. and they worked in both programs.

I don't know if the problem was solved by installing LO 3.5 or by uninstalling OO 3.3. My guess is that it was the latter. Either way, life is so much better now with LO and Linux Libertine G.

Virgil

-----Original Message----- From: Virgil Arrington