Hi there,

I want to export my LibreOffice Writer document to PDF and use the handy
Hybrid PDF format. On my system, the "PDF Import" extension is installed for
that.

If I'm doing the export from within Writer's graphical user interface,
everything works like a charm, as I do have the "Create hybrid file" option
in the "File -> Export as PDF" dialog at hand. No problem so far.

My question is: How can I tell LibreOffice, if I'm working in headless mode,
that I want my PDF export to take place in the "hybrid" mode? I am able to
use LibreOffice in headless mode perfectly for conversion into PDF. I also
know how to pass export parameters along to control the export process.
But I have not been able to find any information about which parameter to
set or to pass along so that the export uses the hybrid version.

As an example, and in order to illustrate my problem a little more: I have
found information about various parameters that can be passed to headless
LibreOffice to control the PDF export process. One of those parameters e.g.
is the BOOLEAN "EncryptFile" parameter. If I pass that along, I can get an
encrypted version of my PDF. I can also find the encryption option on the
GUI "Export to PDF" dialog.
So I figure, there should also be a parameter in the system somewhere that
allows me to turn on the hybrid PDF export, just like I was selecting the
respective "Create hybrid file" option inside the GUI dialog.

Can anybody of you help me out with that? Can anybody of you tell me or at
least point me in the right direction in order to find out that parameter?

Thank you all, and have a wonderful Christmas,

Andy