On 12/16/2011 10:41 AM, . wrote:
running Ubuntu 11.04 and the above mentioned problem seems
    typical to 11.04I deleted 3.4.3 which had been installed via Synaptic and the PPA
    stuff that had to be added.Also deleted was the ./LibreOffice
    folder and an old ./OpenOffice folder that contained who-knows-what
    but I read somewhere to delete it...so...I did.Then, I installed the following
version;LibreOffice 3.3.4OOO330m19 (Build:401)tag libreoffice-3.3.4..1This version was found
at-http://www.libreoffice.org/download/The file was-
LibO_3.3.4_Linux_x86_install-deb_en-US.tar.gzhttp://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/stable/3.3.4/deb/x86/LibO_3.3.4_Linux_x86_install-deb_en-US.tar.gz146
 MBOnce the file is downloaded and extracted you MUST read the README
    file found in the main folder.It describes how to install
    LibreOffice.If I can do it....so can you.It's very easy and
    doesn't require all of that esoteric ./configure, make, make install
    stuff that works for me about 1% of the time.On 12/16/2011 12:48 PM, Jay Lozier wrote:On
12/16/2011 11:32 AM, .
      wrote:It seems the problem is related to Ubuntu 11.04 only. LO
      opensperfectly quick. But, the Insert Row operation is too
      slow forpractical use.My other machine is Ubuntu 10.04 running Lo 3.3..??? and
      works verywell. 11.04 with Lo doesn't.I did not notice any slowness when inserting rows in
Ubuntu
...snipped
Can you reformat your post so that folks can understand your msg? Thanks.