Hi :)
Ouch!  I was hoping that just switching to the 21 (or _22) version would
magically fix it.

The mailing list doesn't allow attachments but it is possible to upload
things to the Nabble interface.  So, i uploaded the one for java version _22
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n3581207/hs_err_pid11949.log
hs_err_pid11949.log
and also the one for java _29
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n3581207/hs_err_pid12628.log
hs_err_pid12628.log
Both seem to have the same problem
"
# Problematic frame:
# C  [libsfxlx.so+0x2bb95b]  SfxObjectShell::GetEmbeddedObjectContainer()
const+0x1b
"
although i have no idea what to look for or how to solve problems with java.

There is probably already a bug-report about this issue
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport
or post a new one.  The log-file suggested posting a report against the java
project but then gave inconsistent addresses.  It's difficult to guess which
is the best one.  I would have gone for the most recent but that one has
"sun" in the title and Oracle bought out Sun a couple of years ago.
For the _22
http://icedtea.classpath.org/bugzilla
For the _29
http://java.sun.com/webapps/bugreport/crash.jsp

Someone else on this list might have a clever way of solving the problem.
Regards from
Tom :)