David Laffineuse wrote:

When I try to install the "Esperantilo", it basically tells me
that it doesn't work on a Mac as it depends on a native
Windows application that must also be installed. As for
the second file (Litermulo), the installation seems to work
fine, but the dictionary does not appear in the list of
available dictionaries in Writer, and it is therefore unusable.
Any further help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
David

Hi David

For grammar checkin in Esperanto, you can try the LanguageTool
grammar checker which works in Esperanto (among other languages).
LanguageTool is written in Java. So it works on Mac, Linux or Windows.
LanguageTool is a plugin for LibreOffice or OpenOffice.  It can also
be used standalone in command line (I use it in Vim).

  http://www.languagetool.org/

Some screenshots in Esperanto:

  http://dominiko.livejournal.com/26366.html

Sukceson