Are you talking about an ACTUAL PHYSICAL inclusion of the "ΒΆ" that you want to see in printed copy
and on the display?

Or are you talking about an option in your software (View | Non-printing characters) that SHOWS
where the paragraphing is by displaying pilcrows.  These are not actually in your text but are
being presented by the software on your display to show you the details that you asked to see
(there really isn't any non-printing character there either, but that doesn't matter).  This
setting is not (necessarily) conveyed in your document, so if you look at the document in another
installation of the software, you have to turn on their display in the new place.  They still won't
print though, unless you've found a separate File | Printer Settings ... | Options for that.

Is this helpful in your case?

 - Dennis