For those of you that would like to see the spelling word list, that is part of the American English Spelling-Hyphenation-Thesaurus with over 638K spelling word list, below is a link to the .odt file. It is a 5 column per page document with over 11,800 pages. Just to warn you, LO has issues with formatting a document with that number of columns and pages, though it is only 2.2 MB in size. Plus the original word list used "LF" to separate each line/word. So, scrolling down the page can be a issue, but if you do it slowly and forgive the errors that LO had while importing, you will see this very large word list, one page at a time. Actually I do not know of any word processor that can easily handle such a document size.

PLEASE do not try to Export-to-PDF. It can take hours and hours for the package to "re-paginate" the document for "proper printing". Yes, I tried and decided to quit after a 4+ hours. It only take a minute or two to open or save it, though.

http://libreoffice-na.us/american-english-638K.odt

You can find all by American English, British English, and Canadian English, dictionaries at the following link.

http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center/american-british-canadian-spelling-hyphen-thesaurus-dictionaries

The exact name of the dictionary I am talking about - "kpp-american-english-dictionary-638k-word-list.oxt"

Below is the list of the 11 dictionaries that I have placed in the Extension Center for the users to try out. [and no there is not 98K version for Canadian English]

kpp-american-english-dictionary-98k-word-list.oxt
kpp-american-english-dictionary-217K-word-list.oxt
kpp-american-english-dictionary-390K-word-list.oxt
kpp-american-english-dictionary-638k-word-list.oxt

kpp-british-english-dictionary-98k-word-list.oxt
kpp-british-english-dictionary-217K-word-list.oxt
kpp-british-english-dictionary-390K-word-list.oxt
kpp-british-english-dictionary-638k-word-list.oxt

kpp-canadian-english-dictionary-217k-word-list.oxt
kpp-canadian-english-dictionary-390k-word-list.oxt
kpp-canadian-english-dictionary-638K-word-list.oxt