I have several of their "collections" in archive/compressed form.

Near the bottom of this page is those collections.
http://libreoffice-na.us/English-3.4-installs/artwork.html

Their names are:
Fall 2010
Halloween 2010
Sports 2010
Sprint 2010
Summer 2010
Thanksgiving 2010
and Winter Holidays 2010.

The error for Open Clipart pages shows

quote:

The site has been experiencing some backend performance issues and is currently down for maintenance. We will bring the site back online soon when we can resolve those issues.
OSUOSL Staff

unquote:

So if you want to try their collections, go to my link.

But if you want to browse the web, a Google search list many sites with free clipart sites.