Hello,
* Thanks for your advice about navigation of comments (below).
* I have another question related to comments in LO 3.4.4 (Writer).
* I would like to insert a comment that refers to some text that I have
selected (a phrase or sentence), rather than a single cursor point.
* I tried selecting the desired text, then clicking Insert/ Comment (or
Ctrl-Alt-C), but the resulting comment points to the beginning point of the
selected text, rather than the whole thing.
* Is there any way to do this?  I looked at the documentation and FAQ but
can't see anything.
- Thanks.  Steve A.