Hi :)
Usually LibreOffice will create a new fresh user profile when it finds there is not one already
there.  I am not sure why that is not happening on your system.

Which operating system?  Windows (Xp, Vista, Win7), Gnu&Linux, Mac or a Bsd?  Also which
language/country?  Some countries have better 'local' teams than others.
Regards from
Tom :)