Hi :)
Hmm, interesting.  On a desktop OS you can usually right-click on a file, go down to properties and
use that to change which program opens that type of file.  Hopefully Android OfficeSuite would be
in the list.  I don't know if Android allows you to configure things in a similar way.
Regards from
Tom :)