Hi :)
Ok, ignore my last email about this.  The bug-report that Stefan pointed to gives more and better
info.  Hopefully it will get fixed now that the Paris Conference is over unless Ubuntu has a freeze
on translations at the moment.  I'm fairly sure it doesn't so hopefully the problem 'should' get
fixed.
Regards from
Tom :)