Hi:

        I know that is better using a macro, off course. That was I request to
help us with this macro that you did, because I tried to run and it
failed. Now I tried to run like this:

A1 = jor
A2= ge

B3 = Rodrí
B4 = guez

D2 = Fon
D3 = seca

        I selected all ranges and run the macro...the result was:

Merge A1 with A2 but lost "ge"
Merge B3 with B4 but lost "guez"
Merge D2 with D3 but lost "seca"

        I thought that merge multiple range macro would bring this:

Merge the content of A1:A2 with B3:B4 and with D2:D3 in other cell, like
this:

D6 = jorgerodriguezfonseca

        I expose you all this because I think is a good idea and usefull to get
a macro like this.

        Excuse me if I'm abusing of your time and knowledge

Regards,

Jorge Rodríguez