Hi :)

There is a saying "No truth in the News and no news in the truth".  Apparently it's said that If 5
Jamaicans see an event there are 7 different stories about what happened.  The Jamican chap who
told me that put it much more elegantly!

The important thing is that the names gets out there.  Details that are blatantly wrong will be
discovered easily by anyone digging a little deeper.  From our point of view the objective of any
story in the press or elsewhere is to get people interested in digging a little, preferably to
download it and give it a go.
Regards from
Tom :)