Hi :)
Once you have 1 machine set-up right (or at least "good enough") then you can usefully copy&paste
the entire user-profile onto other machines, even across different platforms!

I copied the whole ".libreoffice" folder to usb-stick and onto the network and then pasted it to
several different machines.  It seemed to work but i didn't dig around much.

I'm sure there is a more elegant way and i'm sure there is a more efficient way of doing something
similar.
Regards from
Tom :)