Hi :)
I think it might be best to file a bug-report with Arch or Arch's tweaked LibreOffice.

The .libreoffice is a standard across 'all' GNu&Linux distros.  I think for most distros that means
the path is

/home/username/.libreoffice.org/3/user/

Arch seems to add an extra folder and then tweaks most apps/packages to drop their . that makes the
folder a hidden folder.  I don't know why they don't do that for LibreOffice so the folder ends up
being

/home/username/.config/.libreoffice.org/3/user/

I really like they extra depth in Arch because both my /home and /home/username folders tend to get
filled with tons of stuff that i have no idea about what it all does so it's trickier to find
things i do want to access.

So i think it would be awkward for TDF to maintain 2 versions of LibreOffice, one for all the other
distros and another for Arch family.  I think the easiest place to do this would be in Arch
somewhere.  I don't know tho.  What do you think would be best?
Regards from
Tom :)