William Honeywell wrote:
Is there a plug in or later version in which
Outlining behaves? I am using Libreoffice 3.3.2. Suggestions, advice, or
help would be appreciated. Is there a user's group or a website?

There is indeed a newer version of LibreOffice available.  You can
have a look at the download page here:
http://www.libreoffice.org/download/

You will notice that there are two versions avaialble: 3.3.4 and
3.4.3.  The earlier version (3.3.4) is based on code that has been
around for longer and is still supported.  However, I would advise
using the newer version (3.4.3) as it contains extra features (both
versions are considered stable).

I don't know if updating your installation would solve your problem,
but I think it's worth a shot.

Regards
Stephan