Hi :)
Hmm, that sounds weird.  Have you tried re-naming the config folder to force
LibreOffice to generate a new one?  You can find the path from
Tools - Options - LibreOffice - Paths
and it's something like
~/libreoffice/3/user
You can use your normal file-browser.  In Windows i don't think you even need to
be administrator or anything.  I tend to rename the 3 to a reverse date format
such as 2011-09-06 so that LO creates a new 3.  The newly generated folder will
get LO "back to factory defaults".  If it works then you might want to copy back
some of your extensions, galleries and things.

Regards from
Tom :)