2011/9/2 Bill Gradwohl <bill-list@ycc.com>:
Assume:

A1 contains the formula =SUM(B1:E1)

I want to programatically copy A1's formula to somewhere else in column
A that is determined at execution time, and I need the cell references
adjusted accordingly.

If it gets copied to A19, for example, I need the formula to read:
       =SUM(B19:E19)

The getFormula and setFormula methods don't adjust the relative
references - they get and set text.

Is there a way to get the references adjusted auto-magically?
Is there a method that can take the formula obtained via the getFormula
and apply a row and column distance offset to the contents?

I don't want to use the macro recorder/dispatcher - too ugly.

--
Bill Gradwohl
Roatan, Honduras

Did you explore the possibilities of ”com.sun.star.table.CellAddressConversion”?
If not, take a look at Listing 416 in http://www.pitonyak.org/OOME_3_0.pdf

Even if you can't use it in this situation, it might be good reading anyway…

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg
ジョニー・ローゼンバーグ