Le 02/09/11 12:55, akrobaticone a écrit :

Hi,

Dear All
This is my first post here
Regards to all

I have created a DB with Base  with libreoffice 3.3
now opening it with Libreoffice 3.4.x the layout is defective
In layout menu both option ( print and web) are disabled

attached the DB in subject

What to do?

As the menu entries you refer to are grayed out, I suspect that your
user configuration files have become corrupted when you changed from LO
3.3.x to 3.4.x.

Have you tried renaming your LO user configuration folder and then
restarting LibreOffice ?

The "web display" by default was a bug that was corrected in a recent
version of LO, but I don't remember which one, I think one of the 3.4.x
versions. The default was changed back to "Print Display" I think. I
didn't follow the bug thread and its resolution in detail, so don't
remember know exactly what was fixed.

Alex