Hi :)
Oooops, yes i keep writing 2 when it's obviously 1!  The only bit i really take
notice of is the end part, the _21 or _20 or whatever.  The 1.7.??? is very
confusing.  Similarly with Linux (the kernel in Gnu&Linux) suddenly jumping
version numbers to "something much easier" and skipping a few numbers just
because Linus Torvalds felt like it, lol.  The java _20 is reputedly about as
fast as it gets but the _21 is supposedly a bit faster on some systems, if
that's an issue.  It's probably not worth the hassle if you already have 1 of
the 3 good ones tho.

It's interesting to hear the Windows naming is a little different and neatly
covered my mistake for me! ;)
Thanks and regards from
Tom :)