The base_tutorial provides an query example where you first count a subset of
data (number of patients with ptsd) and divide that by the total number of
patients with any diagnosis.

Is there a way to - using this same patient example - query for the
percentages of the whole for *all* diagnosis? In the base tutorial, you find
the number of patients with X diagnosis with a SELECT statement. But I want
to COUNT by data entry values and then derive percentages for each of the
whole set.  In the pasted example below, I'm looking at the second select
statement and trying to figure out how to COUNT a total for each diagnosis
present, not just where diagnosis=ptsd. I'm hoping to create a simple pie
chart using the SRB to demonstrate that data. Appreciate any assistance.

SELECT COUNT (*) AS "Total Patients" FROM "Patients";

SELECT COUNT (*) AS "Total PTSD Patients" FROM "Patients" WHERE
"Diagnosis"='PTSD';

SELECT( CAST ("Total PTSD"."Total PTSD Patients" AS REAL ) / CAST
( "Total Patients"."Total Patients" AS REAL )* 100) AS "Percentage
of PTSD Patients"
FROM "Total PTSD", "Total Patients";