Hi Hylton,

If I understand well, you would like to see some "reports" of expenses, by different categories or person...

Maybe a quick "Pilot Table" (I'm not sure of the name of this feature in English...) could do the job, no ?

You can try, the feature is in the "Data" menu, "Pilot Table" - Create
Place your column D as the filter, then Col C on the line, col B on the colum, and E in the table. It should propose "Sum" as default function. Then create, you will see the result (a table with all possible sums accessible).

The only thing you miss there is the extraction per person (you sheets B and C of your example...)

Hope this helps,

Kind regards from Olivier